Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Janiaks. Generation 1 - Chapter 8: A Shotgun Announcement

(** Author's note: This is a short chapter. Sorry guys.)


Carter dove into his writing career and had written a book recently that was paying our bills and then some. x)
 

We even had enough money for a playground thing for Eleanor, since she had been wanting one really badly.

But pretty soon I realized I had gotten my wish by sabotaging our condoms, I was probably knocked up.
Time to tell Carter?
 

"Remember...in the shower?" I started, hoping he would catch on.


"We used a condom. I'm not worried Mags." He said, smiling.
"Uh...no Carter...those...I poked holes in them-"
"Are you...?" He asked.

"There's a baby in the oven alright. I'm going to the doctor on Monday to confirm it." He didn't look to enthused with my use of words.

Carter found me in the garden sometime later.


"You know I'm happy about this, right?" He said, kissing me lightly.


"Of course I do."
"I have something to ask though, since you are pregnant and all..." he started...


"One second." He continued...


"Carter what are you doing?" I asked, wondering what he was doing on a bended knee.


"What do you have over there?"
"God Maggie chill out."

"Oh. My. God."
"Maggie...Deans...will you marry me...again?"

Will I say yes?
Until next time...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment