Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Janiaks. Generation 1 - Chapter 7: The Storm

"Maggie don't do this to us, we already have three kids. Just because I don't want seven more kids doesn't mean we have to get a damn divorce." Least to say, Carter was devastated after I told him I wanted a divorce. "Maggie what if I change my mind? I'll think about it?"
I walked off.
He could think all he wanted to, I still needed 7 more kids to complete my part of this. And I was gunna get them, one way or another... o_O

I finally finished teaching Lucy how to walk.

I hid the fact that Carter and I were having problems from my girls. I didn't want them to worry about a thing.
We even celebrated the twins' birthday as a family.
All my girls were going to be children. I couldn't believe it.
First was Eleanor, like always.

She's become such an adorable little young lady. x)

Imogen, Carter, and I celebrated Lucy's birthday next.

She's also become such a cute little girl. x)

I've noticed that Imogen has been working steadily on the chemistry set we bought her for her birthday.
She says she wants to make Peanut real and that she has to find some potion. It's cute how hard she's working to make her imaginary friend real. x)

And on a more random note, Moo aged into an adult.
She's huge. >:D I thought she was going to be a small little thing. I'm glad she's big and clumsy. She bumps into everything. Ha ha!
She's such a beauty. (:

Even though Carter and I finalized our divorce, we were too poor to afford to have one of us move out, so we decided that the money that we would use on a new house, we used and re-modeled a little bit.
Yeah, we sleep in the same room.
But not the same bed.

We also expanded Imogen's room and added double twin beds, hot pink and bright blue for the twins, Eleanor and Lucy, and pale pink for Imogen.

For some reason, I couldn't bring myself to take down my nursery, so I kept one of the cribs, but made it a much smaller room.
Maybe I would have more kids with someone else besides Carter one day?

My girls all ate birthday cake while me and Carter cleaned up the house a bit.

I noticed while doing the dishes Carter was spending time with our youngest, Lucy.
It made me happy knowing that, even though we weren't together, he was still trying to be there for our children.

I even caught the twins wishing each other happy birthday. x)

"Maggie do you want me to move out?" Carter asked, while sitting on my bed.
"I never said that Carter...but I mean if you want to..." I said, looking at the floor.

Soon he was off the bed and two feet away from me, screaming in my face.
"Maggie I spent everything I had on this house and you're just going to throw me out?"
"No," I said putting up my hands on the defensive, "Carter I never said that. I said if you want to-"

"Maggie I don't want to move out. I still love you and Imogen, Lucy and Eleanor. I was even thinking about changing my mind about having all those kids with you-"
I was shocked. "You changed your mind?"
He nodded slightly. "Maybe. I don't know. Maybe I should move out Maggie."
My heart sank, "no Carter. Don't."
"Why not? There's no point Maggie. You won't let me have my own opinion about having ten children. Ten. Maggie that's like over 1000 diapers to change. And expenses out the-"

I cut him off, "Carter, let's worry about that when we get there. But for right now? Let's just..."
We kissed but, everyone knows it never stops at just there.
Moo watched us do the deed. O_O

And Carter might not know it...
but I sabotaged the condoms.;)

Until next time...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment